As of Friday, March 18, 2011, ONDCP will no longer host the ComPrev listserv. Listed below are a number of options through which you can to continue receiving important information about substance abuse and drug policy, and engaging in conversations with your peers:
- Follow ONDCPís OfSubstance.gov blog. Sign up to receive RSS alerts or add a widget that displays the most recent blog posts to your Web page and learn more about ONDCPís announcements, press releases, events, and policy positions, as well as hear about opportunities to provide feedback to the Agency.
- Follow ONDCP on Twitter: @ONDCP to get short timely updates and view live tweets from select events.
- If youíre away from your desk, you can use your cell phone or mobile device to follow recent blog posts and updates by pointing your mobile browser to: ONDCP.gov/mobile.
- Share ideas and collaborate with your peers by joining Connected Communities hosted by Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA).
- Sign up to receive emails from Join Together and watch for a new version of the email program Ė coming soon to your inbox.
In addition to these communication channels, continue to visit WhiteHouseDrugPolicy.gov for the latest news and information. Thank you for your support of ComPrev and we look forward to continuing our communication with you in the future.